6th International IFIP Working Conference on Enterprise Interoperability (IWEI 2015)
Organized by IFIP Working Group 5.8 "Enterprise Interoperability"
In collaboration with INTEROP-VLab, Hosted by Ecole des mines d'Alès
"From Enterprise Interoperability Modelling and Analysis to Enterprise Interoperability Engineering"
Workshops day: May 27th, 2015 - Two-days conference: May 28th- 29th, 2015
All the presentations are now available on this web site...
Best papers awards
Works shops day
IWEI working conference
IWEI 2015 SCOPE
Enterprise interoperability is now considered as a key factor for successful collaborations. It affects the behavior of the company at different levels, ranging from decision-making to operation via information management. Moreover, it comes from different areas such as organizational and technical, human, social or economic. Enterprise interoperability is therefore identified as a critical need - that has to be considered all along the collaboration life cycle - for companies wishing to improve their ability to work together efficiently and in a profitable manner while remaining flexible, responsive and progressing step by step. To address this need one should know how to handle and represent it, how to specify, check, implement and evaluate solutions from various origins and aims (technical, processes, rules…), and how to improve it during collaboration.
The IFIP International Working Conference on Enterprise Interoperability (IWEI) is part of a series of conferences, which are organized by the IFIP TC5 Working Group 5.8 on Enterprise Interoperability. The IWEI series of conferences aim at identifying and discussing challenges and solutions with respect to enterprise interoperability, both at the business and the technical level. Since 2007, five IWEI conferences have been held in Munich (Germany, 2007), Valencia (Spain, 2009), Stockholm (Sweden, 2011), Harbin (China, 2012) and Enschede (The Nederlands, 2013). IWEI 2015 is the 6th IWEI conference, this time organized in Nîmes, France.
This conference focuses on enterprise interoperability engineering and development challenges considering together conceptual, methodological and technical viewpoints. The conference seeks to promote the development of:
- Scientific foundations for enterprise interoperability engineering and management;
- Architectural (functional, physical and technical) models and interoperability requirements repository;
- Methodological framework for addressing interoperability engineering challenges considering various stakeholders and various viewpoints of enterprise actors;
- Practical solutions and best practices for assuming and improving enterprise interoperability;
- New business and IT approaches and solutions for improving enterprise interoperability;
- Methods, models, techniques and tools to assess and evaluate interoperability solutions’ relevance.